Announcement:
Dinner Reservations have been made at Legends for this Friday for the Formal.
Details:
- Reservation Time = 7 pm. to all of you - that means we leave Lewis at 6:45. I repeat. 6:45. Dates can meet us there, at Lewis, or somehow, somewhere along the way.
- The current number of people is 24 - just in case everyone did want to come. Just let me know so I can tell the nice lady.
- You should come - it was fun last year and the food is good - I told the lady that we would need to be out of there no later than 9 - so don't worry - we can still do a mighty awesome social gathering....; )
- I love you all.
Kj



1 comment:
wasn't this written a little past your bedtime, Kenzie Jane? either way, impressive post. i'm excited! ps do i have a date?
love,
Mommy
Post a Comment