Or should I say, cleaning out ANGELA'S REFRIGERATOR?
That's right, kids, it is official-- this Thursday Kenzie and I are purging Angela's fridge of certain illicit substances. I'm sure Katie wouldn't want these aformentioned illicit substances in her room over break, right? Therefore, we're gonna take it off of her hands. Feel free to join us. ;)
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
cleaning out my closet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
um, no.
I am drinking said substances.
they are in MY fridge so i call dibs.
i guess you can have some too...
amido. OF COURSE you are part of this grand master plan. as long as we can have some it's all good.
ps somebody make a post about "the penetrators."
kind of excited!!
ps. i paid 50 dollars for formal drinks (what waasss i thinking!) ipso facto i get to drink at least a beer or two....
i wanna play!!! ;)
i'm game
Post a Comment