Monday, March 24, 2008

ATTENTION PLEASE.

Ok girls. How does everyone feel about the first study day? You think it's pointless? Great, me too! That's why instead of wasting it by sitting around the hall talking about the work we should be doing (but not caring enough to do it because it's only the first study day) we should use it to do something fun/useful/entertaining.

What exactly do I propose then? Well, I'm glad you asked :)
















It just so happens that the Chicago Cubs are playing the Milwaukee Brewers on Thursday, May 1st, which is also (drumroll please).........the first study day!  The game's at 1:20 and I've never seen Chi-town, aka the stars have aligned for us to make a 3W field trip.


Who's in?

3 comments:

Angela said...

I AM!! i love chicago and baseball and you girls, so that would be tons of fun!

lschilli said...

I'm IN!!!!! so Excited :)

KJ said...

DEFINITLY