skip to main | skip to sidebar

The West Barricade

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter! This makes me want to go shoot some hoops...

Posted by KJ at 2:13 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

The Lovely Ladies of the West Barricade

  • Angela
  • KJ
  • Mollyw211
  • caterina
  • lschilli
  • mich
  • michelle marie

Of Interest...

  • Find a Reason to Smile
  • Funny
  • Meow Mix
  • PAN
  • Post Secret
  • Sit back Jack and relax and enjoy a smile
  • you were only waiting for this moment to arise

Quote Board: Sophomore Edition

  • Mich R: "Quoteboard that shit!" Dave: "You just turned 'quoteboard' into a verb...?" Mich R: "Yeah, it's like saying 'dictionary.com that shit.'" Ang: "WHAT?? That's like saying 'westbarricade.blogspot.com that shit'!"
  • "My husband won't need viagra. He'll have me!" -- Angela Amido
  • Kenzie: Do you facebook stalk a lot? Angela: No, not really ... I only stalk people if I like them.
  • Molly: Aleeeeeex? Can you come over? We can't figure out how to work the blender... Alex: I have a feeling this isn't just about the blender, is it?
  • "SUBMIT, DAMMIT, SUBMIT!!!" -- Paula Olivieri/Angela Amido
  • "This kind of tastes like a dentist." -- Molly White, referring to lipgloss
  • Angela: Can we be friends forever? I started making wedding plans tonight.
  • KDub: In the back of my mind, I'm always like, "The last guy I kissed is gay. Paula: What's up with guys being gay?
  • "I think ***** has a vagina." -- Angela Amido, referring to a male
  • Paula: Yeah, turkey shooting. It's the state sport of Maryland. Kenzie: I thought it was jousting!
  • "They're in the JUNGLE. They had SEX. LION SEX." -- Angela Amido

MICH

MICH

MICHELLE

MICHELLE

ANGELA

ANGELA

LAUREN

LAUREN

CAT LIKE THE ANIMAL

CAT LIKE THE ANIMAL

OH GOLLY MISS MOLLY

OH GOLLY MISS MOLLY

KJ

KJ

KATIE

KATIE