Hello all :)
So, in the excitingly new technological world of Katie Walther...I got a skype account today! My user name is katherine_margaret. Beyond that I haven't figured everything out yet. But I thought I would share/ask for everyone else's user names!
Love, Katie
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Skype!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
haha, katie, you have beaten me technologically! i don't have a skype account yet! way to be!
I need to get skype!
ps. katie. can we have lunch like ASAP?
haha...me getting skype is just the beginning :) although i have to figure out how to use it still :/ and yes, kj, we can definitely have lunch asap! just let me know when...i'm not doing anything but unpacking and shopping!
YAY!! i just got skype yesterday. my username is michelleromeu or Michelle Romeu (i think either one will work if you search-- but maybe i'll just add you first so you won't have to search at all! haha)
michelle, i totally read this comment after i read your post about dave getting skype...haha...i will go search for you now! we will have to test it out soon :)
Post a Comment