Thursday, February 21, 2008

MaMIDo!

To all of our fans out there:

We LOVE you! Thanks for tuning in! Here is a clip of our pilot show. I know, I know, it's a little informal, and we have a LOT of kinks to work out, but that all comes in good time. All in good time, friends.

Sit back, relax, and get ready to laugh your ass off. :)


...we are experiencing technical difficulties...

3 comments:

lschilli said...

So I know y'all were talking about the name of your show last night....but when i read "MaMIDo!" it did not registerin my head as M-Amido...rather I read it as Ma-ME-Do! (sorta like mommy do!) lol...just thought you should know that this might be a little confusing for your viewers. I'm still liking Michangela!

Angela said...

hahahahaha.

you just wait till i get a chance to sit down and figure it out.

:p

mich said...

YOUTUBE YOUTUBE YOUTUBE!!!